Front office staff / shift leader
Start also possible by arrangement!
Entry: as of now, or by arrangement
Your professional profile:
* well-founded and successfully completed training in hotel management
* may have already gained some experience at the reception desk and in reservations
* enjoy dealing with demanding guests
* good written and spoken English language skills, another foreign language is an advantage
* you are already familiar with the hotel software Fidelio Suite 8 in the best case (however, familiarisation is also possible)
Your personal profile:
* You are a wholehearted host and always have a smile on your lips.
* Your aim is to give the guest a perfect first and last impression
* service-mindedness, guest-orientation, commitment and flexibility are your top priorities
* You are confident and skilful, with a warm, personal touch.
* you are a team player
* even at our turbulent all-round reception you don't let yourself get rattled
* Check-in and check-out of the international guest clientele,
* Looking after and welcoming guests, quality and complaints management,
* Accepting and processing reservations
* Handling of guest correspondence,
* Invoice preparation, bookings, cash accounting
* and much more . . .
* comprehensive well-being and development concept
* full or part-time position all year round, permanent employment contracts
* fair working hours, electronic time recording plus working time account
* long-term career prospects
* responsible work, individual promotion
* relaxed working atmosphere in a great team
* family-run company, short decision-making processes
* free parking and affordable staff meals
* Attractively priced accommodation
Everything fits? Then . . .
. . . just call (06534 - 948 0) or write an e-mail! We are also happy to arrange a first speed-dating via WhatsApp Call or Zoom Meeting.
Phone: 06534 - 948 0
Wine Romantic Hotel Richtershof
Main Street 81-83
54486 Mülheim/ Mosel (Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany)